الأخلاقيـات الراقيـة ولا نلبـث أن نجني منهـا
إن شاء الله ثمراً صالحاً.. ونتشـارك
كالأسرة الواحدة لتثقيف بعضنا
البعض في كل المجالات
أتمنى لك قضاء
وقت ممتع
معنا
اولاد الدباغة 2
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اجتماعي- ثقافي-رياضي-علمي -دعوي- لربط ابناء الدباغة بالداخل وبلاد المهجر للتواصل مع الاهل والاصدقاء ليس حكراً علي ابناء الدباغة فقط# اهلا وسهلا بك # يا زائر

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» مدرسة محمد عبد الله موسي
How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:49 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» Lest it should be celled
How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:36 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» قصيدة الشمس
How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:34 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» الأستاذ علي قوادري
How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:22 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» THE DAFFODILS
How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:21 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» * صفات الأذكياء *
How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:03 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» تهنئة الاخ عبد الرحمن بابكر علي
How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 11:22 am من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» حرمة المال العام
How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 11:19 am من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» شجرة المورنقا
How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 19, 2013 9:00 am من طرف عزالدين آدم ابوعاصم

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

How do you provide your child with self-confidence?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
محمد مهدي
عضو فضي
عضو فضي
محمد مهدي

عدد المساهمات : 17
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/05/2011
الموقع : Sultanate of Oman

How do you provide your child with self-confidence? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How do you provide your child with self-confidence?   How do you provide your child with self-confidence? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 06, 2012 12:28 am

A child's self image develops from their 'parents'. Children become very aware of their parents' feelings and behaviour.
They hear not only the words they say but the tone of their voices. They observe and recognise their body language. They watch their facial expressions closely. The children model themselves on the things they say and do.
Therefore, the way in which the parents behave towards and speak to their children has enormous influence on their development. Most importantly, it can affect the children's self-confidence.
When parents constantly praise and affirm their offspring, they ensure that their children grow up with appropriate self-esteem. But when parents are critical or inconsistent or even unloving, their children will invariably grow up undervaluing themselves.
Some parents focus on their children's bad behaviour and criticise them all the time. A degree of helpful criticism may be necessary, but if a child hears only anger and criticism, his or her self-confidence will be undermined.
More than that, he will learn that the only time he gets attention is when he is bad – so he will behave badly.
Praising and rewarding good behaviour is more beneficial than constant criticism.
To hug the child and praise him or her for good behaviour encourages the child to see that being nice or kind or agreeable brings rewards. It also encourages good self-esteem.
Remember, it is important for children to hear you say you love them. If your child has behaved badly, you should criticise the bad behaviour and not the child.
For example you might say: 'Caroline – you're such a wonderful little girl and I love you very much, but your behaviour today has been awful.'
This is much more constructive than saying: 'Caroline, you're a bad, nasty girl.'
In fact, many parents go much further and their words can seriously hurt a child long term.
Any psychotherapist can tell you how their clients have suffered as a result of harsh language in childhood.
Saying phrases like: ' Get out of my sight' or 'You disgust me' or – worst of all – 'I don't love you anymore' are so painful and so distressing for a child that frequently their own ability to love in later life – and to form good relationships – is seriously impaired.
Mocking a child or comparing him or her with other children or sisters and brothers at the child's expense is also extremely damaging.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

How do you provide your child with self-confidence?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اولاد الدباغة 2 :: المنتديات الأدبية :: English-
انتقل الى: