الأخلاقيـات الراقيـة ولا نلبـث أن نجني منهـا
إن شاء الله ثمراً صالحاً.. ونتشـارك
كالأسرة الواحدة لتثقيف بعضنا
البعض في كل المجالات
أتمنى لك قضاء
وقت ممتع
معنا
اولاد الدباغة 2
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اجتماعي- ثقافي-رياضي-علمي -دعوي- لربط ابناء الدباغة بالداخل وبلاد المهجر للتواصل مع الاهل والاصدقاء ليس حكراً علي ابناء الدباغة فقط# اهلا وسهلا بك # يا زائر

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
مواضيع مماثلة
    بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
    المواضيع الأخيرة
    » مدرسة محمد عبد الله موسي
    •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:49 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» Lest it should be celled
    •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:36 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» قصيدة الشمس
    •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:34 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» الأستاذ علي قوادري
    •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:22 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» THE DAFFODILS
    •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:21 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» * صفات الأذكياء *
    •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 1:03 pm من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» تهنئة الاخ عبد الرحمن بابكر علي
    •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 11:22 am من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» حرمة المال العام
    •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 23, 2016 11:19 am من طرف حسن محمد يوسف

» شجرة المورنقا
    •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 19, 2013 9:00 am من طرف عزالدين آدم ابوعاصم

ازرار التصفُّح
     البوابة
     الرئيسية
     قائمة الاعضاء
     البيانات الشخصية
     س .و .ج
     بحـث
    منتدى
    التبادل الاعلاني
    احداث منتدى مجاني
    دخول
    اسم العضو:
    كلمة السر:
    ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
    :: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

• Is Married Life the Easy Life?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
    كاتب الموضوعرسالة
    محمد مهدي
    عضو فضي
    عضو فضي
    محمد مهدي

عدد المساهمات : 17
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/05/2011
    الموقع : Sultanate of Oman

•	Is Married Life the Easy Life? Empty
    مُساهمةموضوع: • Is Married Life the Easy Life?   •	Is Married Life the Easy Life? I_icon_minitimeالخميس أبريل 05, 2012 11:59 pm

People often dream of the wonderful life they'll have once they're married. Unfortunately, many of these dreams are short-lived. The reality of married life -- that it requires extraordinary effort -– usually "hits home" within 24 hours after the wedding! And then you start wondering: What did I get into?
    When I decided to get married, I knew there were many things about married life I didn't yet understand. I was blessed to have a teacher who gave me some good advice. I remember my first "prep course" like it was yesterday. He told me, "David, just remember, marriage is for pleasure." I took his words to heart and to paper.
    Then I asked him for additional advice. He responded, "You don't understand the first thing I told you." I looked down at my notes and read back his words: "Marriage is for pleasure."
    I thought I understood the meaning of these four simple words. I wanted to get married because of the "good life" I associated with this commitment. It was then that my teacher taught me a lesson that created a paradigm shift within my understanding of relationships.
    He said, "David, when I said, 'marriage is for pleasure,' you didn't hear 'pleasure,' you heard 'comfort.' Don't confuse the two. Marriage isn't for comfort. It is for pleasure. If you think that being married is easier than being single, don't get married, because you're in for a big surprise. There's a high price that you pay to create and maintain a happy marriage. You've got to be willing to pay that price."
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

• Is Married Life the Easy Life?
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
    صفحة 1 من اصل 1
     مواضيع مماثلة
    -
    » Marriage is real beautiful event in life when there is union of mind & body

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
    اولاد الدباغة 2 :: المنتديات الأدبية :: English-
    انتقل الى: